Spartan Innovations has a process for helping to create sustainable startup ventures from MSU inventions and creative works:
- Screen innovations for startup potential as part of tech transfer
- Review technology and business strategy, utilizing help from experts in the relevant industry
- Engage seasoned entrepreneurs to guide early technology development and capital attraction, with a strong focus on applied research and product development
- Use non-diluting seed funds and grant mechanisms to drive technology development in advance of incorporation
- Engage with various sources of venture capitalists, to inform startup strategy and fund a launch with a team of funders, often including the university or its foundation as an investor
- Gain access to state of art technology such as a 3D printer
Read more about our Startup Process.
For more information or to learn how Spartan Innovations can help you launch a startup venture, contact Andy McColm or call 517.884.4542.